June 15 - Weekly Round Up
Happy Friday! Hope you've had a great week enjoying the wonderful weather and the Caps being STANLEY CUP CHAMPS! I'm getting ready to head out on vacation tomorrow but before I do that I can't wait to swing by SweatCon Rally on Saturday. Hope to see some of you there!
- OrangeTheory Capitol Hill is opening soon and to celebrate they're offering not just your first class free but your FIRST WEEK FREE! Reach out to the studio here to schedule your free week in late July/early August.
- Saturday: Waterfront Workouts at the Wharf are adding paddleboarding to the lineup this week only! There are limited spots so get there early to try paddleboarding for free!
- Sunday: barre3 is taking over lululemon Old Town on Sunday with a free class! More info here.
- Wednesday: Looking to mix up your workout routine? Try a HULA HOOP workout at The Yards Park for free on Wednesday! Sign up here.
- Wednesday: Georgetown's Summer Fitness series continues with a workout with Patagonia! Register here.
As always, find out more upcoming and FREE events on our Events page!