June 29 - Weekly Round Up
Happy Friday! It looks like we've got a scorcher of a weekend ahead and that means lots of reading a pool time for me! I just devoured Fitness Junkie on vacation last week and would totally recommend it. Are you reading anything good these days??
- NUBOXX and Vortex Cycling are on Gilt City this week! For NUBOXX, Grab 5, 10, or 20 class packs for anywhere from $19 to $16.50 a class -- an awesome deal considering a regular drop in is $35! Vortex has a killer new member special for one month unlimited for $75. If you're new to Gilt City head here for $25 off $75 and my secret for getting even more savings!
- BASH Boxing has teamed up with Lululemon Georgetown to offer classes on Mondays before their studio opens! Classes are $15 at 5:30 every Monday and you can sign up here!
- Not a fitness thing but... J.Crew is having an awesome sale right now!! Plus use promo code "THESKIMM" for an extra 20% off! I scooped up these adorable strawberry pajamas and this pretty easy summer dress.
- Saturday: Not a workout but who could resist Rosé All Day at Yards Park?!
- Sunday: lululemon Georgetown's The Loft is relaunching for summer with FOUR free classes on Sunday. Choose from HIIT, yoga sculpt, boxing, or yoga for runners or do all four! Info here.
- Wednesday: Celebrate 4th of July with a $15 Splash Cycle class! This awesome spin class in the water has four chances to take a class at their Crystal City location. More info here.
As always, find out more upcoming and FREE events on our Events page!
- Loved this recap of SweatCon Rally. Scroll down and you'll find a pic of yours truly sweating it out at [solidcore].
- Bought these hair ties on Amazon and they're PERFECT for working out because they reduce breakage! I also wore them the whole week at the beach and they were great for staying put in the water too.