July 6 - Weekly Round Up
Happy Friday friends! Hope you have fun plans this weekend! If you're sticking around D.C. and heading to the Nats games this weekend, I totally recommend checking out The Salt Line for yummy oysters and fried clams and drinks. We celebrated the 4th there and had an awesome time!
- Have you guys tried Bird scooters yet?? Caleb and I tried this last weekend and had such a fun time! If you haven't tried yet - your first ride is FREE with code "PQQXLW". Download the app, enter the code in the Payment section, and ride!
- Try out one of MINT's new Boxing or Power Playground classes for free with code "FREESTUDIO"
- Saturday: Explore DC and get your workout in with yoga in the U.S. Botanic Gardens at 10am. Event is free!
- Sunday: Crystal City's summer yoga series has kicked off with evening Glow Yoga! Ward off the Sunday scaries with a free outdoor yoga session from one of our fave studios Mind Your Body Oasis.
- Upcoming: Grab your best girlfriends and sweat and shake it out at Beyoncé dance class at Yards Park on Wednesday!
As always, find out more upcoming and FREE events on our Events page!
- Really enjoyed this How I Built This podcast episode with Lululemon founder Chip Wilson