June 1 - Weekly Round Up
Happy Friday! Hope you all have enjoyed the short week and have exciting plans for the weekend. I'll be looking at wedding venues with my new fiancé (!!!) this weekend!
- Rossyln's Summer Bootcamp is baaaaack! Starting on Monday, this series of 12 HIIT classes is only $35 and has become one of our favorite summer traditions. Sign up here and see you there!
- Xtend Barre Old Town is running an AWESOME summer special -- two months unlimited for $99. Purchase by June 15 and activate by July 1. Sign up here.
- Saturday: Waterfront Workouts at the Wharf kick off Saturday morning! Join the folks at Yoga Factory for a free yoga class every Saturday in June. Info here.
- Saturday: OrangeTheory Capitol Hill is opening soon and hosting a kick off party! Join them at 330 7th St SE for raffles, drinks, and exclusive membership offers. More info here.
- Upcoming: MINT Gym is adding boxing to their lineup and offering a free workout in Meridian Hill Park on June 9 to celebrate. Sign up here -- spots are limited!
- Upcoming: Reebok and Sweat Concierge are bring SWEATCON RALLY to DC June 16! It's a fitness progressive throughout DC featuring some of our most favorite studios including Zengo, Cut Seven, barre3, and more. Tickets are $75 but check out this post for a promo code!
As always, find out more upcoming and FREE events on our Events page!
- I watched Being Serena over the long weekend and was just in awe of her. Totally recommend watching it on HBO!
Photo via MINT Health Club