June 8 - Weekly Round Up
Happy Friday!! I'm off to Asheville for a bachelorette party and so excited to drink wine out of a can and see my high school friends. If you're in DC, hopefully you can check out the Pride parade and have a generally fun and sweaty weekend!
- Have you guys tried SWEAT yet? They're in Columbia Heights and offering unlimited classes for your first week! Use promo code "INSTA10" to take advantage of this offer.
- Have you tried The Dailey Method on U St. yet? Use our exclusive promo code here to get $10 off your first month new member special!
- Saturday: Head to the loft at Lululemon Georgetown for a free pilates class! Sign up here.
- Sunday: Spark's Yoga in the Park continues in Mosaic District on Sunday morning. Do some sun salutations then your Sunday Target run. More info here.
- Wednesday: New series well+read is back with their second series this Wednesday! well+read features a yoga class followed by a discussion of selected article (and wine! and snacks! and swag!). Learn more and sign up here.
- Upcoming: Have you got your tickets yet to SWEATCON RALLY?! The fitness progressive is next week and is sure to be an awesome time!
As always, find out more upcoming and FREE events on our Events page!
- Are you watching this season of The Bachelorette? Planning to do this Bachelorette exercise challenge while catching up on it. That balances out all the wine drunk during it, right?