August 3 - Weekly Round Up
Happy Friday friends! I'm off to a bachelorette party this weekend but for those of you sticking around the DC area there are SO many opportunities to sweat for free! Hope you can take advantage and have a great weekend!
- Cut Seven is offering a summer special of one week of unlimited classes for $99. Perfect for people hoping to pack in an intense week of exercise before or after vacation!
- Don't forget - get 10% off all Ryde DC packages with code "SWEATSMARTER"
- Splash Cycle is offering a "special splash" deal -- 1 and 2pm classes on Sunday are just $15. Book here.
- Have you tried Territory meal delivery yet?? If you haven't - get two meals FREE after signing up here. I highly recommend the Buffalo Chicken with Mango Jicama Salad!
- Tonight: Join BASH for a happy hour at Don Tito's in Clarendon - grab some free tacos and get the latest scoop on the soon-to-be-opened studio!
- Sunday: CorePower is hosting a $5 yoga class at Pinstripes in Georgetown - in addition to yoga, the ticket includes a free mimosa and $5 off bottomless brunch!
- Sunday: After a few re-scheduled dates, Barre3 in the Park is finally here! Enjoy a free outdoor barre class and the chance to win some awesome giveaways!
- Sunday: Join the [solidcore] Shaw team for happy hour at Right Proper Brewing! They'll have drink specials and free snacks!
- Upcoming: GUYS! I'm so excited that Wanderlust 108 is coming to DC. It is a mindfulness triathlon, which is the coolest idea I've heard of (and, quite possibly, the only way I'll ever accomplish a triathlon) that features a 5K, a DJ-led yoga class, and a 25 minute guided meditation. The event is on September 29 and tickets starts at $38 (hint - stay tuned to Stories for a chance at discounted ticks). Get more info here!
- Upcoming: The Old Town Waterfront Fitness Festival is coming! Grab early bird tickets for $19 before they run out on Sunday here!
As always, find out more upcoming and FREE events on our Events page!
- Speaking of bachelorette parties... I just grabbed Hey Ladies on my Kindle and can't wait to devour it. I'm sure it will have me laughing out loud if this podcast was any indication.
Photo by Christy Johnson c/o Wanderlust