August 24 - Weekly Round Up
It's the weekend and it looks like it's going to be a gorgeous one! I'm off to Chicago to try on wedding dresses (eeeeeee!!) but for those of you sticking around DC this weekend, there are plenty of fun and free ways to squeeze in some fitness this weekend.
- Get an opportunity to train with the Obama's trainer! Their trainer for over 20 years is hosting a 4 week/8 class workout series, available streaming and on demand, for only $40. Get more info here.
- Cyclebar Columbia Pike is on Gilt City this week! You better believe I scooped up their 4 for $40 class deal!
- Saturday: Interested in meditation? Join recharj for a free mindfulness practice on Saturday morning.
- Sunday: Celebrate lululemon's 20th birthday with a free yoga class at their Bethesda store!
- Sunday: Capitol Hill retailer Summit to Soul is kicking off a charity pilates series on Sunday! Tickets are just $10 and proceeds benefit Ovarian Cycle DC. More info here.
- Wednesday: There are SO many opportunities to sweat for free on Wednesday. Our pick is new the Outdoor Voices Jogging Club in Dupont Circle. This super cool clothing brand has recently taken over DC and this event sounds like a great way to get sweaty and meet new friends.
As always, find out more upcoming and FREE events on our Events page!
- Have you listen to Jonathan for Queer Eye's podcast Getting Curious?? It's so wonderfully information and equally informative. Really enjoyed the episodes on opioids, bail bonds, and, of course, Tan.
- What percentage of your paycheck should go towards health?