July 20 - Weekly Round Up
Happy Weekend!! Have a wonderful weekend and stay dry!
p.s. I'm on vacation next week so no round up next week.
- If you live in DC and haven't tried VIDA Fitness yet - now's your chance! Enjoy a free 3-Day pass by signing up here! (For July only.)
- ((305)) Fitness, the cardio-dance workout where you basically act like Beyoncé for 55 minutes, is expanding its lineup of instructors and offering up FREE classes while they perfect their teaching skills. You can snag free classes with Marielle on Wednesdays at 9:30am and Cierra on Sundays at 3pm now through August 19. Just show up before class and sign a waiver to take advantage!
- Sunday: Fitbit Local is back for a free class with bootcamp AND yoga at DC Brau. The first 100 people get a free beer! Sign up here. *Make sure to get there early - looks like they filled up quickly last time they were at DC Brau*
- Sunday: Helloooooo free ((305)) class at 3pm. See above.
- Tuesday: My friend Karina is hosting another well+read event on Tuesday, July 24. Join a great group of people for yoga, meditation, and discussion over a selected article. Snag tickets here!
- Next Weekend:
As always, find out more upcoming and FREE events on our Events page!
- Are you guys subscribed to the Girls Night In newsletter? Love their weekly tips and book recommendations. Sign up here!
- Finally got Little Fires Everywhere from the library and planning on devouring it this weekend!
photo via well+read