August 31 - Weekly Round Up
Happy Labor Day Weekend! If you're like me, you're probably reading this in traffic out of town. Regardless of whether you're lounging poolside this weekend, at a wedding, or binge watching Netflix, hope you have a great one enjoying the unofficial last weekend of summer.
- Sephora's Insider Sale is going on now through Monday! I already went to Sephora and got the low down on all the best products to stock up on to get the most of the sale (gotta be ready for engagement pictures next month, y'all!). I'm planning to get Urban Decay setting spray, Becca ever matte primer, and Anastasia highlighter for that extra somethin' somethin'.
- Ascend Cycle is offering 15% off 5 classes with code "LDW". New riders can also try a spin and Underground class for FREE this weekend!
- Xtend Barre Arlington LDW's special is buy 20 classes - get $4 free (that takes it down to $17 a class)
- The Bar Method is offering 15% of 10 and 20 class packs with code "LABORDAY15"
- E60 Fitness is also offering 15% off class packs with code "LABORED2018"
- barre3 is offering 40% off all props through Monday.
I'm also waiting patiently for more Labor Day fitness class deals. Follow @sweat_smarter Instagram Stories for the best Labor Day fitness deals!
- Sunday: It's the last day of FREE yoga in Mosaic's Strawberry Park.
- Monday: Enjoy your day off with a yoga practice at Midlands Beer Garden. Your $15 ticket includes a DogfishHead beer,
- Wednesday: well+read is back for another session this time at JRINK's newest location Apothékary. Your $25 ticket includes yoga, guided meditation, and store discounts.
- Thursday: Fitness + art + charity! Enjoy this trifecta with the On Art run that supports one of my favorite spots in DC - Blind Whino. Tickets are just $10.
As always, find out more upcoming and FREE events on our Events page!