#SweatInShaw attendees will have a day’s worth of fitness activities from which they will choose a “Sweat Track” (Strength, Core, Sculpt, Stretch) from the 7 participating businesses.
Attendees will check in at the #SweatInShaw Zen Lounge powered by M.Y. Lifestyle, located at The Colonel (1250 9th Street NW). M.Y. Lifestyle is an experiential marketing and event firm providing resources and avenues for wellness and realizing dreams. Their motto; Own It. Love it. Live it. It’s Yours. is brought to life through fitness and lifestyle events as well as youth coaching and mentoring. M.Y. Lifestyle invites guests to “fuel yourself to fuel your dreams,” at the #SweatinShaw Zen Lounge powered by M.Y. Lifestyle.
Guests will receive brunch featuring salads from CAVA in Shaw, continental breakfast from Buttercream Bake Shop, Spritzers by Zurena, facials and a DIY clay mask bar for individual skin types by Skin Scholars, plus complimentary massages courtesy of M.Y. Lifestyle all amidst relaxing music and the magnificent rooftop views of The Colonel. A $75 fee gains #SweatinShaw goers access to all the above.
Participating wellness institutions offering classes during #SweatInShaw include:
- Urban Athletic Club: Premier strength and conditioning facility (804 N Street NW)
- The Yoga Shala: Ashtanga, Hatha, and Vinyasa Yoga (1550 7th Street NW)
- District Pilates: Private and group classes using Peak Pilates Reformers and Chairs (1302 9th Street NW)
- Reformation Fitness: TRX/FIT, Beat Bike, Pilates, H.I.I.T., Group Reformer, Yoga (1218 9th Street NW)
- Fuel Body Lab: Pilates, Barre, Tabata, Trampoline, Group Reformer. (1228 Blagden Alley NW)
- Off-Road DC: Bike. Box. Build. (905 U Street NW)
- Solidcore: Pilates classes intensified (1821 7th Street NW)
Sign up here!!